WINKWORTH’S Z-Blade (SIGMA) MIXERS
Winkworth Machinery’s Z Blade Sigma mixer is ideal for mixing, kneading and dispersion of very viscous doughs and pastes. Z-Blade Mixers are used in Food and Chemical Industry.
Z Blade (double arm) mixers are used in a wide range of industries and applications, including: Abrasives, Adhesives, Biscuit dough, Brake linings, Ceramics, Chewing Gum, Chewing/bubblegum, Confectionery, Detergents, Energetics, Energetics materials, Fiberglass dough, Food, General mixing, Mastics, Metal powders, Pharmaceuticals, Roof tiles , Rubber solutions, Sealants, Silicone rubber, Soaps, Spices, Sugar pasting, Sugars, Welding materials.
- Fabricated in stainless steel
- Split gland housings for easy maintenance
- Hydraulic tilt or discharge
- Bottom outlet discharge
- Variable speed drives
- Extruder discharge
- Integrated rigid lid for automation
- Heating / Cooling jacket
- Hardened steels, wear blades for abrasive mixes
- Heavy duty models for stiffer products
- Vacuum models for drying or de-aerating
- ATEX certified models
- Liquid additions
- Laboratory models available
In our test facility we offer tests with both laboratory and production systems, also available rental mixers for product development and temporary additional production capacity.