Introduction NETZSCH NEOS® Bead Mill systems
The newly developed NEOS® horizontal beads mills from NETZSCH Feinmahltechnik GmbH, Selb (Germany) stand for maximum performance, product quality and high efficiency. In combination with the use of (very) fine grinding media, high throughput and low specific energy consumption, the required high product quality is easily achieved.
During the design phase, special attention was paid to achieving maximum cooling efficiency. As a result, it is possible to produce various high-quality pigment pastes in combination with a high energy input within the required low temperature limits. This means a significant increase in production capacity compared to other pearl mill systems available on the market.
Characteristics of the NEOS® pearl mill system:
- Compact Bead mill system with extremely high throughput
- Patented optimal sieving system with grinding media separation
- Maximum cooling surface compared to grinding chamber volume ratio
- New rotor design for optimum energy input and grinding efficiency
- Optimal cooling and abrasion resistance with the new NETZSCH Ceramic grinding chamber
The Focus on your advantage:
- Maximum energy input without temperature problems
- Maximum production capacity
- Extremely good product cooling
- Suitable for the use of extremely fine grinding beads
- Reproducible fineness and product quality
- High degree of reliability
- Low operational costs
NEOS® - Increases your production capacity!