Recently introduced on the VVVF coatings Innovation Day, NETZSCH NEOS®
The new NEOS® bead mills from NETZSCH Feinmahltechnik GmbH stand for maximum performance and high product quality.
During the design phase, special attention was paid to achieving maximum grinding efficiency, low consumption costs, cleaning, user-friendliness and safety.
As a result, it is possible to produce within the required low temperature limits of various high-quality pigment pastes and coatings in combination with a high energy input. This means a significant increase in production capacity compared to other bead mill systems.
Characteristics of the NEOS® bead mill system:
- Compact & user-friendly bead mill system with extremely high throughput
- High wear resistant rotor design with highly efficient grinding
- Patented screening system
- Suitable for small diameter grinding beads
- Optimal cooling and wear resistance with the new NETZSCH CERAM-C® grinding chamber
- Easy cleaning
- Low energy and cleaning fluid consumption.